Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My First Top Ten...

Okay. After the last few mind-numbing days here, I've got my first top ten list. These are the top ten comments that reveal that you are a n00b. Enjoy:

10. Wait a minute! I was just at 'store X' and they had a computer (lists something of completely different and inferior specs from a different manufacturer) for 'price Y'. Why is yours more expensive than theirs?

9. Why would anyone need 160 GeeBees of Ram?

8. Will it work with my e-mail?

7. I'm looking for a new computer but I'm only willing to spend $200. What do you have for me?

6. That's a nice 17 inch computer...what is that box for?

5. Can I remove windows XP and install Windows 95?

4. Okay...that's a nice price. Now drop it $300 with taxes in and I'll take it.


3. Does this come with the internet?

2. It's nice, but do you have it in Black?

1. Well, I won't need extended warranty because they're a scam. Everyone knows that if electronics don't break within the first 90 days, they'll last until the second coming of Christ.

Well, them's the truths as I sees 'em. I love being entertained by n00bs, but I hate dealing with them. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home