Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Some news.

Here's a random and dumb thought. I discovered a new sensation yesterday. It's very frightening pulling up to a red light, looking in your rearview mirror and seeing a late model Toyota Camry, driven by a large hispanic woman, coming at you with it's nose digging into the ground and smoke coming out of the wheel wells because the driver is slamming on the breaks with everything she's got.

That has honestly never happened to me until yesterday, and I hope it never happens again.

Check huggies.

Huggies good.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Geek

4 Comments:

  • Funny post. By the way, did you get that thing i sent you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • Yes! I DID get that thing you sent me! No wait...is this a Harvey Birdman joke?

    Oh...YEAH! I got that e-mail and watched the funny vids! Thanks!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 1:58 PM  

  • brakes

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • It was both. see my comedy is layered like that. I'm a genius.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home