Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A thought to nobody about nothing...

Seems to me that in the last several months, I've encountered several nobel laureates who throw up some pretty aggressive slander and rhetorically unsophisticated insults, and when people get offended or call them on their faux pas, they seem to consistently say "I was being SARCASTIC!".

So as of now, I'm going to start being even MORE idiotic when I use sarcasm, in an effort to set an example for those people who think that they're clear writers (I'm talking about you Hairless!) . And truthfully, nobody believes the "I was being sarcastic!" line...I stopped getting away with that in like grade 8! If you're going to write sarcasm on the interent, where nobody knows you well enough to know how lousy or Mark Zielke (yes, he's been an official adjective for over a year now) your sense of humor is (I'm preaching to the mirror here...), don't think that the people who "don't get" your sarcasm are stupid. It's much more likely that that you're neither as clever nor as good a writer as you think...and problaby not even close. I should know. I think I'm the best writer in Gotham City, and that city doesn't even exist! (See how easy that obvious sarcasm was?) So either write serious or write crazy.

This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by Asian Poodle Sprinkler Computers and the International Federation of Competitive Eating.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Rabindranath Tagore

3 Comments:

  • HA! I gotta admit Cam. There is no situation in life where that quote does NOT apply. We should all take a lesson from Oscar Leroy. What a sage!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 11:28 AM  

  • Well from those at Asian Sprinkler Poodle Computers, we will not tolerate your "rhetoric" as just heresay sarcasm, does...no.t.....com...pute.... ahhhhhh dangnamit! (doesn't heresay seem a bit too much like heresy....heretic)??!! We here are exemplary at our engrish and do not use such language to further our purpose in conquering the inept/ignorant...uhhh I mean customers. Cough cough I mean our taking over the world muhahhahah. SHHHH you didn't see anything....

    by the way check your gmail

    By Blogger Rob, at 12:42 PM  

  • pff yeah, like that'll work . . .

    By Blogger Andrew L, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home