Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm gone for a while...

Okay. It's the Armchair Geek here. I'm going to an NRA meeting and Scientology OT Level 10 conference in Slackjaw, Illinois for the next 2 weeks or so, so I'm not going to be around nor posting for a while. If anyone cares, that is. Please send all hate mail to the usual place and don't send me requests to purchase firearms for you.

I'll be completely NOT thinking of you all when I'm firing fully automatic weapons at dead pigs with Charlton Heston...

...But I will be thinking of you when I'm on the mothership with Xenu and we're turning lead into gold by sheer power of thought and talking about his new plans to ruin Tom Cruise's third marriage. (The last two fell apart because of Xenu...he's evil but now that I'm an Operating Thetan Level 10, he's no threat to me due to my vast psychic powers. We often play golf together now.) Maybe if you grovel, you'll get some gold from me. Maybe.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Travolta

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home