Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wowzer!

Well, I just had a stupid thought. If Alektorophobia is "the fear of chickens", then would that person be afraid of themselves, since they're chicken about chickens? That would be crazy. Everytime they would see a map they'd go NUTS!

Hopefully they wouldn't be allergic to nuts either. They'd be dead within minutes of being born.

Dare to think deep.

Until Next Time,

The Armcha...MEEEEEE MEEEEE! CHICKENS! CHICKENS EVERYWHERE! GET THEM OFF ME! ARGHHHH!

*bloody death by poultry attack*

2 Comments:

  • You forgot to mention your Carnophobia. That one still bugs me. I pray for your suffering with that, though that makes my Theologicophobia flare up something aweful. And when Mark shows up, somehow I find myself having a strong case of Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, and a lesser case of Islamophobia. Maybe that's FOR him and not BECAUSE of him?

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 11:07 AM  

  • thought thought thought SPEAK!

    thought thought thought SPEAK!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home