Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Friday, March 23, 2007

HULK SMASH SASKATOON INSURANCE AGENCIES!

Okay. I'm freaking ticked today. Not JUST ticked, but FREAKING TICKED!

When I come back, I am going to throw a Molotov cocktail at Saskatoon Insurance Agencies. My plates are SGI and I have direct withdrawal for my payments and everything is simple and worry free. My license and Autopak, on the other hand, are apparently impossible to pay for.

I called them today to attempt to renew and they said "well, just mosey on in and pay it up. $400 is what you need."

I tried to explain to them that I live in California and that's easier said than done. So, I'm supposed to renew my license in person in Saskatoon. They cannot take VISA or Interac over the phone, and they need my signature on the paperwork so I cannot get someone else to do this for me without faxing them a letter saying how I'm allowing them to pay for me.

What a headache.

This is half the cost of my insurance, and SGI lets me do everything over the phone for my insurance! ARGH!

I need a nap! Stupid Sask Insurance Agencies!

Until Next Time,

The Armchair "Hyper Annoyed at Sask Insurance Agencies" Geek!

1 Comments:

  • Lyndon Unger,

    It's your cousin Scott. I've been thinking about you for weeks and I've been wanting to talk to you. Everything in my life is great buddy. I guess I miss your friendship though. It would be great to talk. I'm still at scottepp@shaw.ca
    I don't have your phone number though but I did remember the arm chair geek (obviously) :) My cellular number is 647-241-9994 and of course I'm on SKYPE user name scott.epp

    Hopefully one of these guenious contact methods will work

    :) Talk 2 U Soon.

    Got lots to talk about, I'm sure you do too.

    Scott

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home