Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Some News...

Well, it's official. I'm being sued. Not me personally, but my company. A certain person (who shall remain nameless and not even hinted at due to possible legal issues) is suing my store for selling him a 'faulty computer'...well, two 'faulty computers' apparently. They both apparently don't work at all, cannot run any software, get viruses without even being on the internet and and randomly delete files and change program associations (for certain types of media) without anyone touching them whatsoever. At least that's the accusation. (?!) If that is the case, I'm guessing that Jonny 5 is alive. I might send those two sentient computers to N.A.S.A or M.I.T. It would save billions of dollars of research into A.I., seeing that there are already two early version of S.K.Y.N.E.T here in Saskatoon.

I don't understand how some people cannot fathom the phrase 'user error'. Wonders never cease. Here's a quote for the books:

I love people but I HATE customers.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Johnny Cochrane

1 Comments:

  • That's a good quote. I've never even worked in sales, and I can see the merit of that quote.

    By Blogger Andrew L, at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home