Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I just talked to one of the Ancients!

Man. I just discovered something completely un-nerving that I'm going to do to someone one day. A guy came in and talked to me about a laptop. He wanted someting cheap to run Linux. He had a very greasy mullet. He wasn't terribly articulate. None of those things bothered me in the slightest; I get stuff like that all the time.

What was it about him that spooked me out then?

He had like 1.5-2 inch nails. On all 10 fingers. *shiver*. I am dead serious. Every finger had like nails that extended out like 1.5-2 inches. Like claws...or talons. I wanted to ask him but, for some reason, I was scared. I also couldn't look away; they were hypnotic. I mean, he wasn't feminine at all...and not attractive enough to be a cross dresser (unless he dragged like a monster ditch pig). I didn't know what to do. I'm still shivering at that. MAN! That was un-nerving! Crazy go nuts! I've gotta get back to work. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Vampire Hunter

1 Comments:

  • Reminds me of the time I was working at the campground in an undisclosed city when a man with 1.5" pink nails and permed shoulder length hair came into inquire about his campsite wearing a t-shirt saying 'I love my family' with a picture of his family. I am not super homophobic, but it was really hard to make sense of his convoluted request (something about wanting to rent an individual site yet pitch his tent on the group site -- Why?) while he was flairing his daggered-hands in my face. All I could think was your poor kids you love so much ...

    By Blogger Vailgirl, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home