Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Batteries Draining...Life Ebbing Away...

...Brain melting...Sentience failing...IQ reducing to zero...Cannot think...Beeeeeeoooooooop.

Okay. Some people simply suck the life out of you. No kidding. On the phone for 5 minutes with a Charlie Brown's teacher, trying to help him erase a CD-RW that was already blank. It took me 5 minutes to get the information out of him to find out that it was a new CD-RW and that the disc was blank. I don't know why he was trying to erase a blank disc. It seemed that he didn't understand what 'blank' means. Apparently, he figured that every CD in the universe has either music or software on them...I guess he didn't assume that a 'blank' CD would in fact be blank. That would be far too obvious. Life MUST be more complex than that. Either way, after a call like that I need a siesta. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home