Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

All I need is a...

...Couple Days Off! Yeah! It's Christmas and I'm sick as a coon hound! Crap for crap! My room-mate gave me polio... or maybe it's typhoid...or maybe it's jungle fever. Either way, holes that usually don't have things dripping out of them (uncontrolled) do and the ones that should release things don't. My throat is as sore as Micheal Jackson's ego and I have pressure in my head (and suspected chambers therein) that makes me feel like I'm underwater. So, I may have a few moments to blog in the next few days but I also may not as I'm kinda under the weather.

Hmmm. Well, if I have any strokes of genius in the next few days, I'll put some good posts up. Until Next Time,

The Armchair CDC Guinea Pig (I'm sure I'm being monitored to see if this mutagen they've injected into my blood stream will produce the expected results...if I should die, don't forget me; find a fool and beat him in loving memory of me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home