Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fruits of boredom...

I'm bored today. Here's some Palindromes that are funny:

Amen, I call a cinema

A nut for a jar of tuna

A Santa pets rats as Pat taps a star step at NASA

Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna.

Dammit, I'm mad!

Delia saw I was ailed.

Dennis sinned.

Do geese see god?

Egad! No bondage!

Gert, I saw Ron avoid a radio-van - or was it Reg?

Harass Sarah!

He stops spots, eh?

He won a Toyota now, eh?

Lonely Tylenol.

Swap God for a Janitor, Rot in a jar of dog paws

Slap my gym pals.

Ten animals did slam in a net

We panic in a pew.

Was it a bar or a bat I saw?

Yawn a more Roman way!

Yo, banana boy!

**************************************
Well, I hope you enjoyed that. I don't have any stories right now because I haven't seen a human being in the store all day. Doh. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Lonely Tylenol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home