Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

LISTEN UP BUCKWHEAT!!

It seems that this blog, unlike my weak-sauce sissy theology blog, has lots of readers...and that's easily understood. Everyone loves reading stories about stupid people doing stupid things, especially if it's NOT them! And y'all are wanting a new post, with a funny story about more flaming n00b action! Well, if it's n00b action you want, then n00b action you'll get! Tune in this Saturday for "N00BS GONE WILD: SUMMER SLAM IN SASKATOON!"

That's right chumps. All 4 ofyou, my readers, are invited to:

PARTY AT MY PLACE ON SATURDAY!

Yeah. I'm leaving for California next week, so I'm having an open door party on Saturday. I'll open the doors from around 6 until midnight and I'll have the barbeque running for a while. Bring drinks and whatever food you want, but I'm going to be totally cleaning out all the food I have, so come to goon! I have so many different groups of people wanting to see me that I figured that I'd simply have a party and let everyone come over who wants to! Spread the word!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Oh, and I'm at (content removed by federal witness protection program). Or you could look it up in a phone book, find it on the map, and show up to let everyone know that you're litterate and can figure out a freaking map! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SHOW WILL HAVE THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE: YOU'LL APPEAR ON THIS BLOG AND BE MOCKED FOR YOUR ILLITERACY! (Fear is always a good motivator!) You can call me at home (382-XXXX) if you have any questions.

Spread the word!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

1 Comments:

  • Dang my unfortuate luck that has me currently situation in Calgary! Oh well, bon voyage anyway! Sorry I couldn't say good-bye in person.

    God bless.

    By Blogger Al, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home