Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good News!

I'm only human. The recent spammer attack has prompted me to put 'word verification' on for comments...I kinda lost patience with it. I'd like to apologize to my large body of semi-literate and visually impaired readers...the extra 4-6 letters you'll have to type means that it will take you twice as long to comment on my blog, so plan to make an evening of it. Until Next Time,

The Armchair "This thing needs a retinal scanner" Geek

2 Comments:

  • Ok roomie, it took me way too long to comment, it's time for me to spam the spammers. Then you can say that you are still sorry for the word verification because the spammers responsible for spamming the spammers have been spammed.

    P.S. Fmfzzs was the word verification and now, check out my website.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

  • Wow. The nurses on your ward let you out of your room to use the internet? I'm guessing they'll realize the folly of their ways soon enough! I'm wondering if they know what that little frog in the bottom right corner of their desktop is?

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home