Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sad, sad news...

Well, yesterday I sold my computer to my hair dresser. Now I'm proud, because that means that I'm most likely the best salesman since Alexander the Great, but I'm sad because I now have no computer. I'll buy one in a few weeks, but until then, I won't be able to blog much. I'll do what I can, possibly using Captain Insano's "www.MSN247.com" computer or Blackjack's "Pavlo the Pirate", but I don't really know how well that will work. We'll see. I should be sporadic for the next few weeks.

BUT,

This just in. Paris Hilton is as stupid as Paris Hilton. You know things are bad when the hotel 'whoress' (or is it 'heiress') becomes her own adjective; there's really no other standard for her but herself. Apparently she's giving up eating meat and wearing fur, and she's going to abstain from sex for a year. Why? To spend more time thinking about herself! HA! Like she needs to be MORE vain! At the game of life, Paris gets pwned again. Here's the link:

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Celebs/News/ContentPosting.aspx?newsitemid=KP12070603&feedname=CP-SHOWBIZ_V2&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

What a chimp. I'm going to try to meet her when I go to California. And I'm going to give her a pie in the face. Possibly not a cream pie though...possibly a hamburger pie. That would be AWESOME! Until next time,

The Armchair Heiress

3 Comments:

  • at least this way she's removed herself (temporarily) from the gene pool.

    By Blogger M. Wiebe, at 1:42 PM  

  • Somebody's unofficial website. I'm not going to say who. But I think you know him very well.

    Just click on the blue blackjack

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • This is Bob Barker reminding you to help control the pet population; have your Hilton spaid or nutored.

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home