Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh snap!

I knew it would happen. I knew I would do it. I swore I wouldn't. But I did. I'm such a FOOL!

I looked up "Los Angeles County Concert Listings" in Ticketmaster.

September 18th, Dragonforce is playing in LA.

September 18th, I'm going to be living in LA.

September 18th, I'm most likley going to be at a Dragonforce Concert (for $18!)

AND what's worse is that the Gigantour will be in the area on Sunday, the 9th (Megadeth, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Overkill, Sanctity, and The Smashup). Tickets for that are $15. I'd pay $15 just to see Into Eternity, let alone Megadeth and Arch Enemy! HA! I'm in trouble...

I've gotta stop know. Ignorance is bliss. It's just SO hard...I'm living in a city where the biggest shows to come through town in the last year were Def Leppard and Hillary Duff, and they were months apart. (Def Leppard was a good show too) Now, I'm moving to a city where every band that is making music plays there once a month. I mean, on Ticketmaster, the "next 60 days" listings for the LA county area came up with 735 hits. Oh man. 735 shows in the next 60 days. Most of them are crap, but at least 5 should be good shows! This is not good! ARGH!

The Armchair Rockzilla

4 Comments:

  • you're going to Cali? i feel a song coming on....

    I'M GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING TO CALIFORNIA ...GOING TO LIVE THE LIFE....SIPPIN ON TEQUILA NIGHT AFTER NIGHT...

    ahem, excuse me.

    i had NO idea there was a menno zone in california... wacko schmacko.

    by the way, make sure you don't give into the pressure of implants. au natural, my friend.

    By Blogger andrew + camille, at 11:07 AM  

  • Implants...evey snarky thing I think of writing about that just backfires on me. You're horrible. I'm glad we're friends. HA!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 1:52 PM  

  • Oh, and I'm sure you have a few Mennonite cousins in Reedley, California. Ever Mennonite that moved to California lives in either Fresno or Reedley, and those two places are only 25 miles apart.

    I was talking to mom last night and before she ran out of steam, she thought of around 14 people down there that I'm related too. I'm sure you'd score just as high on the Mennonite Game!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 2:03 PM  

  • DAG NAB IT! Implants? My MOM read this blog and you got me in trouble! ARGH! CAMILLE!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home