Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Laughing and Sobbing and everything in between!

I was shopping online in my new hometown (2 weeks out...then I'm in California! AWE YEAH!) for a new Laser Multi-Function printer and I found this gem of a customer review (I think this person came into my store recently):


Pros & Cons: The Light Almond or White asthetic colors are and have been on the way out for several years now. It's a shame that the Orientals that produce P.C. Peripherials are hung up on Silver, Black, some grey shades. These colors are selfish and somewhat ugly. But this (Brand X) Laser printer has kept the beautiful secrets of light almond to make your home or office beautiful.

Other Thoughts: It's 90% imposible for you to search and buy the light almond PC Case, keyboard, speakers, and thin 19" LCD monitor, and yes 5 button mouse. The PC industry has turned selfish with black and silver domination.

***************

Laughing out loud. That's quite possibly the most useless product review I've ever read.

Does it work? Don't know.
Does it have any major flaws? Don't know.
Is it easy to set up? Don't care.
Does it burn through the toner? What's toner?
How does it compare to other brands you've owned? Other whatnows?
Is it pretty? Writes two paragraphs.

Some people don't seem to get the purpose of buying a printer. Two weeks from now I won't care anymore, cause I'm OUT of HERE! HA! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Office Decorator

P.S. - $5 says that the aforementioned review was written by Weberta. Just guessing.

3 Comments:

  • o man guy im going to school in 2 weeks but im buying a bike in the states so im gonna come visit you i think chad is too !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • damn you found out

    webby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • Are the chicken heads Light Almond or White in colour? I have to worry about them matching my printer and computer and drapes and chesterfield. Also, Webby now owes me 5 bones.

    And let's be honest here...by "bike" you mean "Vespa" and by "visit" you mean "call collect". You won't get MY hopes up THAT easy!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home