Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Episode 2...BEHOLD!

Okay...first off, I'm thinking that the video portion of the blog will be a tad more infrequent as of now; this latest one ended up taking like 4 hours to sort out and throw together. I didn't realize what time it was until it was too late. So, I'll start collecting footage, but I may take my time in throwing together episode 3.

None the less, here's the next episode in the series. I drove off to Oxnard today for the annual TMS student/faculty picnic. The drive took forever (like 2 hours + on the way down) but it was really beautiful. I'm sure I'll be saying that 3 years from now...lol. The traffic was insane and I almost got side-swiped a few times, but I still enjoyed myself.

On the way home I stopped by "The Guitar Center" in Camarillo and then went out to...well, you'll see in the video. Needless to say, those two places are on the calendar for "must see" in January. If a certain member (or members) of the "Pastor Pump" club were downhere, it would've been just like old times.

So here you all go:



Now some of you prairie chickens can see a little bit of California, and you Virginians can wish you were here! HA! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Ardillón Trasladado Forzosamente

5 Comments:

  • I laghed till it hurt when I heard....YEAH BUDDY! Dude that was awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • My grandparents live in Camarillo. I like the guitar centre.

    By Blogger Princess Jones, at 9:15 AM  

  • I thought you'd enjoy that. The rest of it is kinda boring, but that one moment was worth watching the whole video. Even I laughed at it myself when I watched it again.

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 2:12 PM  

  • What is the "pump" thing.... like seriously I've never heard this phrase before. I have heard something similar, but innapropriate.....

    Anyway, now you know why I chose to go to the south where there is no slow fast slow fast, its only sloooooow. Much nicer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • OH Pastor Pootie,

    You know all about the Pumping Iron Pastor Club (Pastor Pump Club) ...don't be so dense! For such a smart guy you're sure dumb sometimes! HA!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home