Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Give the guy applause!

Okay. It's been coming on 8 months since I've officially worked in high tech (or at least medium tech?) but I am always amazed at how there is never a shortage of n00bs do completely crazy things. For example, if someone bought an XboX in like 2000 and used it until it completely broke, what would that person do? Try and fix it? Send it back to Microsoft and demand a refund 6 years out of warranty? Smash it?

No. Those are all semi-logical, and not befitting a true n00b. HECK NO! Instead, a true n00b would try to sell it on Ebay, advertising it as an


NON WORKING BROKEN XBOX GAME CONSOLE

Now THAT is hilarious.

But, what's even more hilarious is the fella who's currently bidding $15.50 on it. (Check the link...it should be down in a day or so...and the bid was at it's level when I posted this. Maybe it's hit $40 by the time you read this!) I miss Asian Poodle Sprinkler Computers...no wait. It's been long enough since I've been gone. All the people who used to read this blog don't read it anymore, seeing as there's no tech stories on here (short of this one) to laugh at...and the lawsuit from this guy that is mentioned here is long past (it got thrown out of court after the judge convinced the guy that his computer had not been hexed by a rogue voodoo shaman who was working for me...and being paid in chicken heads...*wink*), so I guess I can divulge the information about where I used to work.

Drum roll please:

ASIAN POODLE SPRINKLER COMPUTERS was...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


Not going to be revealed at this time, hence there is a possibility that I may be HEADED BACK this summer!

WHAT?

Yes. After serving my tour, there's a chance that Sarge will be calling me back for my skills. POW's to save and Noobs to Napalm! GOOD LUCK MEN! I'll keep you all informed.

THE GEEK MAY RISE AGAIN!

Until Next Time,

The Armchair "Well, if you want a cheap XboX, I've got one last option! This one here was in a forrest fire. I don't have the foggiest idea what an XboX was doing in the middle of the forrest in the first place, and beyond that it's not in the best of shape. I mean, it's kinda melted and there's a dead woodchuck in it. It stinks like baked woodchuck and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work at all. BUT, it's $5!" Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home