Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Monday, April 02, 2007

And in other news...

...Things are looking up for a Bittorrent site based in...uh, where are they now? Sweden? Norway? Sealand? Well, either way, I'm sure they read this already and, realizing the implications for their brand of unsavory activity, popped the cork on a bottle of chapagne. In related news, this means that it will be a little while longer before Blackjack ends up in prison! HA!

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Sealandian Bucaneer

4 Comments:

  • ya tell me about it. I don't play online poker anymore because most of the bad players were american and now they have ruined my business with this stupid law. If they were serious about this law, online stock trading would be illegal too in the US. Stupid. I guess the point behind this is that the government wants Americans to keep their money in America. More like keep the money in the US so they can tax more and spend it on a war that should have ended a long time ago.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 PM  

  • Well spoken brother Fang. I'm pleased you no longer play online poker...I was worried that you were personally responsible for increasing the US national debt. I'm glad you're such a selfless humanitarian!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 10:25 AM  

  • THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • u check your mail yet......
    rob

    By Blogger Rob, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home