Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Another Golden Gong Award Goes Too...

...Unnecessary Capitalization Man! NO! Just kidding. There was a golden gong awarded today though. It went to the guy who came in and argued with me for 7 minutes on how "if you pay cash for something, you don't have to pay the tax." I mean, I could NOT believe that he even tried to suggest that. Wow. The craziest part was that he was serious and would not give up on it. He somehow was upset with me that I charged him tax on what he bought. He was like 70 years old and wasn't native either. Where in the world would someone get an idea like that? That's almost a double gong. Not quite, but close. Good job man! I'm so proud! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Taxman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home