Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Some people's kids...

...Uh yeah. Sorry I've been all gone for a while, but I've been busy in my alter-ego fighting more important theological battles. Anyway, here's a Jem for you. The conversation is as ensues:

Customer: Hey there! I'm looking for that package that was in the paper for $599.

Me: Sure. The system is this one here (points to machine and tells specs).

Customer: And does it come with a monitor?

Me: Yes. This monitor (points) is the monitor that comes with it.

Customer: What about the printer?

Me: Well, we're currently sold out of the printer so we'll have to order it in for you. It's a (describes item) and it's a good basic unit.

Customer: You don't have them?

Me: No. We recently sold the last one so I'd have to order one from another store for you.

Customer: Hmm. What kind of printer is it?

Me: (Gives printer description again).

Customer: Ah. What does it look like? Do you have one here that I can see?

Me: (*sigh*) Uh, well like I've said, we don't have any here; we sold out of them. I could show you a picture from the internet if you'd like.

*************************

And the conversation went on and on, in like fashion. Some days I wonder why I get out of bed...sheesh. Until the next time,

The Armchair Printer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home