Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Best Comment EVER!

Some days, people say things that test the very limits of my immense self control. Put on your thinking caps. Imagine the customer having a very thick Irish (or something along those lines) accent:

Me: Thank you for calling Barney's house of landmines. We'll blast your bum to kingdom come! What can I do for you?

Customer: Well, I'm looking for a new computer. What's the cheapest one you've got?

Me: Well, we have some stuff starting at $399.

Customer: "Holy Christopher! Do you think I'm made of money?"

**********************

I JUST about lost it at that. Hilarious. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Holy Christopher

1 Comments:

  • Nice to know that some of your customers are not stupid but merely odd.

    By Blogger Andrew L, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home