Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Captain Insano strikes again...

Man. I have a crazy freaking room mate. Some days, I think of starting a blog simply dedicated to his insane rantings. Today he said the following:

"I don't use ethnic slurs" (you have to see him at home to understand how horribly hilarious this one is)

"Dammit! I need to get my hands on a nuclear weapon!" (just out of the blue he blurts that one out!)

"If I got on the radio and started bashing moslems, do you think that the CRTC would be so pissed that they'd issue a fatwa against me? I mean, that would like be the first in Canadian history! That would be awesome!" (innocent enough question...uh...?!)

I always feel normal when I'm at home. It helps to surround yourself with people crazier than you. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Fatwa

1 Comments:

  • I HATE AFRICAN MUSIC! YOU AND YOU'RE 5/4 TIME AND INSTRUMENTS MADE FROM PENGUINS! AND THAT 97 NOTE SCALE TOO! I HATE ALL OF IT! EVER PIECE! SOOOO MUCH! ARGH!

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home