Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back to the grind...

Yo! Wussup playas? Guess who's back? Armchair's back! Word! I'm finally back at work after taking off a week due to the plague. Yeah. I'm not kidding. I was as sick as I can ever remember being! It was horrible! Week long migraine, shivers, cold sweats, nausia, dizziness, etc. I haven't really slept in around 5 days and I've been barely eating too. BUT, now I'm back at work and making up for lost time...and you know what that means?

Well, the pants are coming off. That's right. It's the Fruit of the Loom sale at my store now! (More like "Fruit of the Loon"...) Seeing that I've gotta make up for missing 1/4 of my pay period, I'm giving away my pants with every sale (or shirt, if the Thundercats underwear offends too much).

Everyone who comes in is buying something, or I will club a baby seal or something. So, if you want deals, I'm flushing my brain down the toilet. If you want to window shop, prepare to see a grown man clog dance. Just warning in advance; I'm going crazy. It's time to follow in the steps of my mentor, 50 Cent. Time to get mine. Word. Lata,

Da Deadly Desktop Deala n' Laptizzletop Lunatizizic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home