Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's official...

... My brain is waring against me. Stupid brain! Here I am, trying to work hard and pay attention in class and my stupid brain pulls a stunt like this:

So I'm in a homiletics class today and the class is talking about our textbook. Very solid, accademic dialogue about sermon preparation and whatnot. One of the phrases that was being used was "Fallen Condition Factor". As the professor was talking about this concept and dialoguing with the rest of the class, I got blindsided by my stupid imagination. I'm trying to pay attention and contribute, but my brain imagined this:


Yeah. My stupid brain thinks "Man! That would be a great name for a metal band: Fallen Condition Factor!" I tried to shut it up. Really, I did. Then I coudln't hang on and I started laughing. Oh man. I was so embarassed! So there the class is, talking about some great and important stuff, and the resident Cannuck is laughing like a psycho at nothing. I regained control after 2 seconds, but if the testimony of history has taught me anything, it's that someone, at that very moment, thought I was laughing at them. ARGH! So whoever you are that was commenting while I was chuckling, I wasn't laughing at you. SORRY! My brain was getting me in trouble...again! SHEESH! DAG NAB IT! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Geek

- These 2 hour classes are taxing my attention span SO bad! DOH! (I probably didn't need to make a picture, but it only helps to illustrate what I was fighting against!)

3 Comments:

  • thats awful, i feel bad for you. Perhaps one day we can make KEM CHI together and sip saki?

    By Blogger Wyatt Graham, at 6:01 AM  

  • The only way those words could be any more beautiful is if you sang them to me.

    By Blogger The Armchair Geek, at 1:11 PM  

  • Hah,

    That is so great. I could actually see you doing that too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home