Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Best Line EVER!

Today I received confirmation that the minds of some people are actually malfunctional. A living, shopping, human being delivered the following line today:

"Well, why would I want to get a better computer when this one's the same price?" (refering to a competitors deal which was less of a computer for the same cost as my offering)

A Chigga Chigga Chigga....WHAT?! I don't understand how that's a question. Computer 'A' is more features and performance than computer 'B' and they're the same cost. Doesn't logic dictate that computer 'A' is offers more for the money and, ergo, is a better purchase? Well, not to the wonderful man I was talking to today. Unbefreakinglievable. I'd like to see him working as a nutritionist...

"Sir, in order to reach your weight loss goals, I recommend you get off that Jenny Craig and get on the Olson diet."

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Bumfuzzled Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home