Tales of Idiocy and Woe...But Now I'm CRAZY in California!

Friday, August 26, 2005

AUGUST 26 GOLDEN GONG!

Oh Mine Leiben. Words fail me. Behold:

Me: Thanks for calling (store). My name is (name), how can I help you?

Customer: Well, I bought a computer from you and I was washing it today and now it won't turn on.

M: Washing it? Like with water?

C: Yeah. It was real dirty so I washed it. Now it won't even turn on.

M: uh...mmm...wowww...ah...okay. So you washed your computer, with water, and now it won't work.

C: Yeah. Do you know what's wrong with this thing?

M: I have an idea. I'd recommend bringing it in so we can look at it. Maybe there's something we can do.

C: Okay. I'll be down in a little while.

***
Washing it? With WATER? Words fail me. I CAN award the golden gong though. And I did. Congratulations. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Washer

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home